Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow lolia

Sunday 25 March 2012

How to create a stylish bun


I always get asked how I style my hair into a bun ( as shown in the above and below images ). Really it is super easy and quick. In the post I'm showing you how you can achieve the same look in my first video tutorial. There are a few different ways I can achieve this style; I can use a bun rod, bun donut or style it naturally. However today I will be showing you the bun rod method. Bun enhancers can be purchased from almost anywhere; beauty stores, pharmacies, discount stores or online. 

I love this style because it is effortless, yet chic and sophisticated. You can use it for work, for a formal occasion or for everyday use, like I do. 

A bun rod



My first video tutorial




No comments:

Post a Comment