Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow lolia

Saturday 23 June 2012

Aesop Skincare


I came across Aesop earlier this year while browsing through a Myers store and was immediately drawn to their products by their unique use of branding and product design. The minimalistic, natural and almost scientific nature of their brand encompasses all what the company is about. Aesop develops natural, plant based products beneficial for your hair, skin and body. They even have developed products for your pets.








































I love the design of their packaging.


If you have sensitive skin the Aesop is probably a line worth while checking out. Their plant based formulas are proven to soothe and aid sensitive skin.


















My favourite product from the Aesop line is their Rind Concentrate Body Balm.





















I absolutely love the citrus scent of this balm. I like to use this product mainly as a hand moisturizer, but I also to hydrate my arms. The product contains orange rind, pink grapefruit, lemon rind and is boosted with citrus, aloe and carrot extracts.








The lightweight formula dosent leave my hands feeling greasy, but instead super soft and smelling amazing. 



I would recommend Aesop for anyone who prefers to use organic, natural based products. They have stores and outlets worldwide. To find out more about Aesop visit their website www.aesop.com








No comments:

Post a Comment